Skip to content
- 2400 farmers adapting /practicing sustainable organic agriculture
- Farmers(2400) mobilized into social groups for training
- Increased environmental awareness through Farmers Field School Forums
- Individual and community empowerment through sustainable agriculture and capacity building
- Inspiration sources to policy makers who have called on OACK to contribute in making organic agriculture policy in Kenya
- Public adoption to eating organic health food after undergoing training .
- Kitchen gardening and bio intensive Agriculture are being practiced in OACK's area of operation to achieve food security.
- On farm research trials are being conducted by our farmers, a practice which farmers could not have done before training
- Increased food production and security among farmers using composting bio farm wastes and other suitable greens throughout the year.
- OACK in partnership with Bio vision Infonet are providing farmers with sustainable agriculture information using computers
OFIA prize to OACK